Saturday, August 28, 2010

El Tesoro
8.7.10
We went out to El Tesoro a couple weeks ago. Logan is on the board for Camp Fire and was one of the volunteers for their De La Vida end of camp staff luncheon. So we headed out to Granbury for a morning of prepping food (Logan) and exploring the campgrounds (me and Ezra.)
Logan and Ezra - August 2010 - Ezra, almost 3 years old
And a little comparison shot from the last time we were there.
Nell and Ezra -- August 2008 -- Ezra, almost 1 year old

Back to 2010. Logan and Ezra walking across that same bridge.

We dropped Logan off and then Ezra and I went to explore. I have fun memories of trips to El Tesoro with my Bluebirds troop growing up. It would have been early elementary school for me -- probably 2nd-4th grade. These cabins still look the exact same to me as they did way back then.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

They are the same cabins I slept in back in 1954, '55, and '56! I there are lots of good memories stored there. Ezra looks so big.