Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week Three = 82 miles

18 miles and one week left to reach my goal. It's definitely harder to get in miles now that I'm back to work. If I could only add a few hours to the day. I wish. First day of school for Fort Worth kiddos tomorrow. Good luck to everyone in the morning. :0)

And a few pictures of my kiddo...he digs Logan's new Ipad. He looks so big to me in these pictures. And speaking of big, our success story of the week is that Ezra has made it a full week of sleeping in big boy underwear at night. No more pullups. That's the last piece of the puzzle for us on this whole potty training adventure. Now that he's made it a full week with no accidents in the nighttime I'm going to officially declare him potty trained. Right before his 3rd birthday. Big success for us!

No comments: