Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 2010 - 101 miles for me!
I did it. I ran 101 miles this month. And I feel fantastic! I'll probably stick to more reasonable 15-20 miles per week now that I'm back at work but for this August I am happy that I achieved my goal. And since posts are always more fun with pictures here are a few of someone who I'm always chasing around. He's doing the exact opposite of running -- eating Dales Donuts. But hey, it's all about balance right? Run 101 miles and you can really enjoy them. :0) Would you believe that we've never taken him for donuts until this past month? A fun little Saturday morning treat for sure. He digs them!





Ezra's 3rd birthday party is this afternoon. He is EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful party! Gosh I wish I were there. Just watched the Bridges of Madison County and am still crying. Decisions. I will see you soon! xoxooxxo Mimi

Mary Bess said...

Cute cute photos!! Love the last one...he's got a great smile when he isn't being silly :0)

Congrats on the 100 miles for August! Wow!