Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Past Week
A little bit of coloring....

A good lesson that I learned this week: you must take the colors away from Ezra when he leaves the table. :0)
A walk to Starbucks on a chilly Saturday morning while I got in my long run. Apparently Ezra was a hit with all their customers. I can understand why. He can be very charming.


Snack time. Okay, he doesn't really eat apples like this. I just happen to have my camera sitting there for this very first time that he decided to grab an apple and chomp on it. One bite was enough. He hasn't had a bite since then. He loves to hold them though.
Raisins are more his style...
A visit from the Godfather....
A couple games of chasing Ezra. He always goes back to this corner in his room.
Sometimes when you are chasing him he turns around and chases you...
A visit from Nana on MLK day. We love it when Ezra's wonderful grandparents visit. Loved that hour and a half to myself to get some things done around the house.
A jam session with Logan and Pop. I only managed to snap two pics because...
Ezra loved to grab that cord. We'll try some pictures again next time. I'm going to try to get a video of him dancing. He was so happy when they started playing! More jam sessions to come.

4 comments:

Mary Bess said...

I swear that Ezra looks just like Pops!! The way their mouths curl...very cute photos!!

Grow with Griffin said...

I just love how Ezra sits in his chair at his little table so content... I have tried giving Griffin crayons once and he did not want anything to do with them- literally, would not even pick them up, I was showing him what they did and he just stared at the color and tried to feel the mark that it made... maybe timing wasn't right and I can try again later! I also just LOVE the pictures of him in his cute hat on the way to Starbucks! What a sweet little boy! I also discovered that I need to try to give Griffin raisins (love the apple and raisin picture) btw, where did you get that cool table mat???- we were at Central Market today and he wanted a sample of an apple- funny, he won't eat them at home... so I bought two- we will see if he grabs for it tomorrow!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Oh my goodness -- raisins are one of Ezra's favorites! He eats them every day! You should try them!

Our friend Theresa gave us the neat little mat before Ezra was born. We started using it this summer and it's great. It has a little thing to catch falling food. :0) I'll ask her where she got it.

And Ezra's table...he is so cute with the whole thing. You can say "Ezra, do you want to color?" and he immediately goes to the table, pulls out the chair, and sits down. It's usually a quick coloring session though as he also loves to eat the crayons sometimes. Ha! We're going to try painting tomorrow for the first time at his Mimi's house. My mom is an artist so he'll be learning from a fantastic instructor!

Francie said...

Nell, I think Ezra looks JUST like you as a little girl in the picture where he is chasing you. He leads a very active, social lifestyle.