Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Day 2008
A few (okay, a ton) pictures from our Christmas this year. We started the day off with our own little Christmas at our house with Ezra. Santa was very musical this year. We are starting to feel like the Partridge Family. But that's okay....I like it!



Hmm....is this what you are suppose to do with a guitar? Seems like I've seen this scene in a rock video somewhere. And this is why Ezra now has his own guitar! He's so badly wanted to play with Logan's very expensive guitars. You can see why Santa thought he needed his own.





And then we headed over to Nana & Pop's house for Christmas morning with Nana, Pop, G-Ma, and Shana...




Thank you to our wonderful family who is always so very generous to us. I've got a few more pics to post and then I think I'm caught up on Christmas. Back at work this week so we're trying to get back into our schedule. Christmas break is always so relaxing and carefree. I love it!

2 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Gotta' love that these boys love music!! Griffin is always banging something these days and loves Carter's guitar and the piano... I love that!!!! Hope you are off to a great week back! This holiday seemed to fly by faster than the norm...

Francie said...

Ezra will be as tall as G-Ma very soon.