Thursday, January 8, 2009

Loooooooooooooove this little boy!

A few random things about us these days....

1.) Ezra had his first peanut butter & jelly sandwich last night. Loved it! This makes me happy because now I have something new add to his list of lunches to send to daycare. Ezra is a very, very, very picky eater these days. And PB & J's are easy to send and his teachers won't have to heat them up. Yes, I know that's silly but I always want to send easy things because I know they are feeding 8 kids at a time in his classroom. I guess it's the teacher in me who thinks this way. Don't think I will ever get that mindset to go away.

2.) Speaking of eating .... Ezra no longer uses his booster chair. He's sitting in just a regular chair. We started trying this a couple weeks ago when he refused to sit down to eat. And now he's doing much better. He still occasionally wants to stand up in the chair but if you ask him once or twice he will usually sit back down.

3.) Nana taught him how to kick this past weekend. The kind of kick you would do if you were dancing. Kind of like Elaine from Seinfeld dances I suppose. It cracks him up. It cracks us up too.

4.) Speaking of Nana & Pop -- Ezra spent the weekend with his wonderful Grandparents. Thank you! More to come on that soon in another post....

Ok, that's it I guess. It seems like I always think of things to post but now that I'm sitting down to actually type I can't remember them. Ezra is learning so many things these days. I'm going to try to be better about sharing in 2009! :0)

No comments: