Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lots of running going on these days. We took Ezra to our first official family run this past Thursday night -- the Friends of the River run. It was a 3.4 mile run that started at University Village and looped us through Trinity Park and back. Logan ran 28 miles this morning and tomorrow I've got my half marathon in Waco. A few shots from the other night...

Part of this run was on the El Scorcho route in Trinity Park. But it was in the opposite direction. It takes on a whole different perspective in daylight.

1 comment:

palouseygoosey said...

You are an amazing mom. How did I not realize you were training for a half marathon? Maybe you told me and I somehow didn't mark the date in my mind....how'd it go? How was Waco? Take in some familiear sites? Many memories I'm sure.