Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am Jessica Seinfeld!
Last night I cooked my first Deceptively Delicious meal for Ezra where I had to sneak in the veggies. When Ezra was a baby he loved veggies! I was so proud of myself -- homemade baby food -- a fruit and veggie at every meal. But now that he's eating all solid foods and often feeding himself he no longer wants to go the healthy route. Green beans? Forget it! Squash? No way! So, I'm trying out the Jessica Seinfeld plan. Last night I cooked carrots & zuccinni, popped them in the food processor, and combined them with tomato sauce to go with wheat pasta for a yummy pasta meal. We're going to try it out tonight for dinner. Keep your fingers crossed that Ezra goes for it. Speaking of Seinfeld's...does our cabinet look like Jerry Seinfeld's or what? We really like cereal at our house!

1 comment:

Poppyseed said...

I'm dying to know how it went! I saw Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah this summer and everyone was raving about the recipes she made. I'm having a book fair this week and Scholastic actually sent her cookbook in the fair. I set it aside because I thought I might want to try it....I'm not a good eater myself so I need to do something to keep my girls from turning out like me. :)