Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little People
Ezra loves this! His good friend Griffin recently gave him this gift. Have Little People been around for a while? I have a memory of these little toys but can't quite place where I know them from. Anyway...they are cute! Ezra loves pushing the button that makes the lights flash or the bus driver say "Everyone sit down....we're going to school!" He's the friendliest bus driver ever! Cracks me up everytime I hear him! Thank you Leslie, Carter, & Griffin for a fun birthday present. It has been a hit with Ezra (and me too!)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

You had a bus with little people when you were little but the bus driver didn't speak.

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea!! Such cute pictures! Glad the little people are a hit! They were around when we were younger but I think they were smaller 'little people' and you could put them on the tips of your fingers like puppets. I distinctly remember the blonde girl with braids and her body was blue... There was a bus, etc. Little people ROCK! Glad we got something Ezra likes and hope not to see it in the toilet a couple weeks from now! Ha :-)

palouseygoosey said...

And they are practically indestructable:) Oh what fun you have ahead of you with the world of toys!