Friday, October 10, 2008

A few things going on with us these days...

Ezra is really into putting things inside other things these days. For example, his rubber ducky inside the big cup we have in the bathtub. Any sort of little toy inside the Little People school bus. Anything he can fit into a basket or bowl or bucket.

Ezra thinks it so funny when we brush his teeth. I need to video tape it sometime. It’s pretty darn cute.

He has also started climbing stairs. We saw this for the first time today on our front porch. A little scary for us but it had to happen eventually. You can tell he's quite proud of himself when he makes it to the top (three stairs total.)

Ezra will graduate high school in 2025. Wow. I wonder what the world will be like in 2025.

We’re excited about Halloween this year! We got Ezra’s costume in the other day. Not sure how long he will wear it. We tried it on him and he didn’t have the best reaction but we’ll be sure to try it again because he is so cute in it!

Logan is training for a 100 mile race in February. Try to wrap your brain around that one. It’s hard for me to even imagine that sometimes. This morning he did a 20 mile run before work. And I think he’s at the beginning of his training. 20 miles at the beginning of training. Last Sunday he did a 26 mile run and then we played 9 holes of golf.

I have photography shoots scheduled just about every weekend this fall. Who would have known that it would have turned into all of this when I started playing around with photography again two years ago. A big part of it was because of my blog that I started just so I could share pictures with my sisters instead of filling up their inbox. Last month I had my first client drive in from out of town (Houston) for a session. Pretty cool!

Ezra was in such a cuddly mood this morning. I love it when he’s like that! Lately he seems so busy exploring and walking around.

Speaking of walking….it’s more like running. I actually think I saw him running the other day. He’s so darn fast now. Gone are the days where he can have about a 30 second lead before I jump up after him. Now you have to go immediately.

I had a girls night out the other night. It was awesome. An evening spent with Elizabeth, Loralee, Tanya, and Jennifer. Love it when I get the chance to catch up with girlfriends. And of course Mama's Pizza and wine make it even better!

Ok, just wanted to post something. Hope to share some pictures soon. :0)

3 comments:

Poppyseed said...

Yeah, I'm still looking for the watch Dwight gave me for Christmas several years ago....Mika got ahold of it about a year ago and I haven't see it since. I'm sure it's inside something and one day I'll find it....unless of course she put it inside the diaper champ!

Jenny said...

I do so love your blog. You got me started with my blogs, so I wouldn't clog up your email.

Francie said...

You all just let us know if you need a sitter. I am sure Ezra would love spending half a day watching soccer and tball! Seriously - let me know!