Monday, September 29, 2008

"Then Goldilocks sat down in the chair of the great, huge bear, but it was too hard for her. Then she said down in the chair of the middle-sized bear, but it was too soft for her. And then she said down in the chair of the little, small, wee bear, and this chair was neither too hard nor too soft, but just right."


I had just been thinking last week about how we need to get Ezra his own chair. And then this wonderful present arrived from Ezra's Uncle Ricky, Aunt Emilie, and cousins Topher & Benny. It's a perfect fit! Ezra gets the biggest smile everytime he sits on it. I think he already knows that it belongs to him. Thank you guys for such a sweet and unique gift! We have such a talented Uncle who designed and built this super cool chair!

3 comments:

palouseygoosey said...

We LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE these pictures! Oh my that boy is bigger now than I had pictured in my mind! I know how big the chair is and now I can see how big Ezra is:)

Francie said...

This chair does make Ezra look big!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Ezra is big! I think he's going to be the defensive blocker guy on the football team someday. (Is that a position?!?! Tells you how much I know about football. Maybe the name for it is defensive line.) But for now he's still so cuddly. Love this little boy!!! His belly cracks me up in that last picture!