Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our sweet little guy hasn't been feeling so well this week. We knew it was going to happen with starting daycare but it's still hard to see him sick. So far this week he's only made it to daycare one out of four days. Keep your fingers crossed that he gets to feeling better.

I snapped this picture of him sleeping yesterday. Reminds me of the picture that we put on his birth announcement. We took that almost one year ago. These days I think he looks so much like a little boy and not a baby anymore but when I saw him like this it made me think of him at seven days old. I can't believe he's almost one year old now!

And here he was sleeping away at one week old...

8 comments:

palouseygoosey said...

My heart is breaking:('

That sweet, sweet boy should never have to feel so poorly if anyone asked Aunt Emilie.

This picture is unbelievable. From his toes, to his thighs, to his beautiful sleeping eyes. His skin look so soft.

Jenny said...

It goes too quickly.

Francie said...

I hope he gets through it quickly. That's no fun for anyone =0(

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Poor, sweet Ezra J! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Miss seeing ya'll!

Mary Bess said...

So sorry to hear about the rough 1st week at day care. That stinks! Hopefully his tolerances will be built up quickly! Hey, he's got a birthday party coming up that he wont' want to miss!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Aw! Is Ezra feeling better, I hope so!! I am sorry to hear he got sick- that is not a fun way to start back I am sure... These two pictures are so sweet and identical of him- why do they have to grow up so fast?!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

I'm happy to report that Ezra is feeling much, much better. He's actually spending the night with Nanna & Pop tonight so he'll get to spend the day with them tomorrow instead of daycare. Keep your fingers crossed that when he goes back on Tuesday he doesn't get sick again. I know it's going to happen but I'm hoping to at least get a couple weeks of a happy, healthy baby again.

Theresa said...

I'm sorry he's not feeling well. We've been through the rough day care cycle too. hang in there. In the mean time, he looks so sweet and wonderful! I can't believe the resemblence between the two pictures. It's amazing!