Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Lullaby Project
Remember how I said we’re always singing and dancing at our house? Well, last Sunday we did just that but along with a film crew. A couple weeks ago we were asked to take part in The Lullaby Project. The creators of this project have been recording families singing lullabies to their children. It’s been going on for a few years now and I believe several CD’s have been produced. They are now looking into doing something with this project on television and asked if we might be interested in being one of their families. So we said sure! It actually ended being more than just singing and was more of a combination of an interview with our family and several songs in between. We talked about things like how Logan and I met, how Ezra came about, and how music is a very important part of Ezra’s life. The best part about the entire thing was that they gave us a copy of the DVD. I’m so excited to have this! Even if nothing ever becomes of our recording, we now have a 30 minute DVD of our family together when Ezra was 10 months old. As soon as I figure out how to take a few clips from it I’ll try to post some. For now though, if you are interested I found this article online about The Lullaby Project. So you might find us on a CD in Starbucks someday or maybe even on tv singing with our Ezra J. I’ll be sure to let you know if it goes any further! It was a fun little afternoon for our family. :0)

2 comments:

palouseygoosey said...

So they didn't request a cameo appearance from Aunt Emilie for the video?

I can't wait to hear how things turn out and to see the video.

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cool! I love this great idea. How fun for you all.