Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dallas Aquarium
We had a fun time at the Dallas Aquarium last week! Aunt Poolie joined us for the afternoon as we checked out the all the amazing fish, turtles, stingrays, sharks, and penguins.

These next shots were in their little cave type thing where the sharks are swimming above and around you. I had my camera on the wrong setting so the pictures are a little blurry but I still think they are kind of neat. I think the shark in the pictures below looks mad in the first one and then super happy in the second shot.


My favorite picture of the day...



We will definitely have to go back to visit again!

3 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

You went to the aquarium!!! I am jealous! We have to go sometime soon. Are you up for it?

Jenny said...

That is cool. I'll have to take Enno in two weeks. What a new fun time for Ezra.

Francie said...

Someday, you will start buying the annual memberships!