Thursday, June 3, 2010


"I NEEEEEED my bat."
No bat. No problem. He's very resourceful. (And I've got to get those branches down off the roof asap! They are driving me crazy now every time I see them in a picture! I'll be calling TXU next week. They are touching electrical lines so no touching for me.)
Check out all that beautiful grass. I love it! It really was like an obstacle course in our backyard before we put in the grass. Ezra almost lost one of his front teeth back in January when he fell on one of the rocks. I know a fall is still possible but I feel alot better about him playing out there now. We also hope to replace that fence behind Ezra someday. For now though we just replaced the chainlink fence on the other side. Who knew fences were so expensive. Seriously!
WISH I had his eyelashes...



And one more that we like to call the "Tom Corbin" look. If you are in my family you know why. :0) Got to love genetics.

1 comment:

Francie said...

Is this the beginning of your new career in fielding balls??