Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Bookshelf
If you have been following our blog you know that we have been blessed with a child who loves to read! This makes his Librarian mama so happy! However, since we moved into the new house Ezra hasn't been as interested. Part of the problem is that all of our bookshelves are up high and Ezra hasn't had a shelf to go browse like he did at the old house. So what's a Librarian to do? Build a bookshelf of course! That's right....I built this and am so proud of my handywork! I think Ezra likes it too. I've definitely seen an increase in our reading time. And last night when Sean & Brittney came over the bookshelf was the very first thing that Ezra showed them. (He always gives a tour to anyone who comes over to our house.) He sat down on his comfy pillow, pulled out one of his favorite books, and started telling them all about it. These shots are of our little bookworm before naptime yesterday. He's normally sitting in my lap or right beside me. I love it!

No comments: