Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It had to happen eventually…
See this sweet little boy? I snapped these shots of him this morning before school. We had just returned home from our run as a big group of high school students were running down the street. I’m guessing they were from Ezra’s future high school – maybe their cross country team. There were lots of them and they just kept coming. Ezra was enjoying watching them so I set him up a spot to see out the front window. A perfect opportunity for me to eat a quick bowl of cereal. Well, see that little box of raisins in his hand? Ezra loves raisins. Now imagine us in the doctor’s office about one hour later trying to get a raisin out of Ezra’s nose. It was quite traumatic but our wonderful Dr. M was able to get it out. Ezra told me he won’t do it again. :0)

6 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Oh Ezra! That's a childhood rite of passage. In kindergarten I stuck lots of tiny balled up pieces of tape in my ears. Who knows why but it also required a trip the the doctor and I never did it again!

Jenny said...

Its all the learning process. It is traumatic at the time, though. Sorry you had to go through it. Ezra will survive but give you gray hairs!

Mary Bess said...

Ezra!! The old raisins up the nose trick!!! Why Little E? Why? (sorry you guys had to head to the doctor's office! Hopefully that was traumatic enough so that he 'nose' not to do it again! LOL)

LylaAnne said...

Oh,no! I've been told that I stuck a crayon up my nose when I was little, so tell Ezra not to feel so bad. :)

Theresa said...

Fantastic!!! Gotta love Dr. M. I imagine he was very calm and capable in the raisin extraction! Funny stuff!

Francie said...

Oh so scary! I am curious to hear more about it.