Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots of pictures in this post. It might be one of the last times I take out my camera at our current house so I figure I better snap some shots of my sweet boy playing. I love to watch Ezra play. Sometimes when I go to pick him up from daycare I peek through the fence and watch him play for a minute or two on the playground. Brings such joy to my heart to see him happy. Anyway, we are set to close on our new house next week. We are excited! We'll be moving shortly after that. No offers yet on our current house but we feel that it will happen soon.







And so what does Ezra do when he discovers his Mommy standing on the table taking pictures of him from up above? Get up on the table of course! Bad example Mommy!


And sometimes he eats the guitar too. :0)

4 comments:

Francie said...

Do as I say, not as I do! What a cutie! I hope you get an offer soon - I know your house will go soon.

Theresa said...

I always get caught with them following my bad example. It a big surprise that my kids don't cuss like sailors.

palouseygoosey said...

Does this also mean that you and Logan are climbing up the arms of your couch and diving into the couch cushions, as we saw Ezra doing in earlier posted pics?

Mary Bess said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys are moving!! Let me know if I can help in any way....I'll be available after June 17th...cleaning old/new house, etc. You name it!

These are so cute! Love that little guy!

:0) MB