Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I was way off on the words. Here's the updated list of words our sweet Ezra James has said this past week:

Mama, Dada, Ezra, Nanna, Pop, Mamaw, Mimi, Enno, Mo Mo, Pat (from "No Pat No! Don't sit on that!" Can anyone name that book? It's one of Ezra's favorites!) cat, dog, no, plane, car, truck, water, granola bar, milk, yogurt, cheese, shoes, ball, duck, pig, baby, bird, banana, hat, read, book, home, work, school, walk, bath, nose, ear, knee, elbow, toe, mouth, belly, booty, more, hot, cold, night.

I know, I know, it's silly that I'm posting this but I think our little guy is awesome! 48 words! It's been one full week so I'll stop writing them down now but I still think that's pretty neat. Logan discovered something with him the other night...instead asking Ezra where his nose is he pointed to his nose and asked "what's this called?" And of course Ezra knew them all. Don't know why we didn't think to ask him these questions before. Now we will!

7 comments:

Theresa said...

He says "booty?" I don't think my kids know that one. I'll have to ask them tonight.

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Yeah, it's kind of funny. Ask him where his booty is and he'll start patting his butt.

palouseygoosey said...

He's a little smarty! I look forward to talking to him myself:)

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Hop on Pop???

Jenny said...

We loved the Enno and Mimi words as he yelled them out!

Farmer Girl said...

He can also say "Poo" as in Poolie

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Yes, Hop on Pop! Good guess Lauren!