Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lots of things Ezra can do these days in his crib. One, he can turn the music on and off. I'm a very proud Mommy on this one! Two, he can reach up and grab the little animals that rotate on his mobile. Waiting for that to break any day now. :0) Three, he can stand up!!! Well, I think that one only happens with a little assistance from Logan. He called me back to the nursury yesterday as he was getting Ezra up from a nap. I walked in to find Ezra smiling as big as he could as he was standing up and holding onto the side railing! He seemed so proud of himself!



4 comments:

Mom said...

This one is my favorite! He has such a mischievous look. So precious!
Nanna

Mom said...

Ezra looks like he is 3 years old in the second picture! Not like a baby at all. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Ezra, slow down!
Nanna

Jenny said...

I love to get up on Monday morning to see what you have posted Sunday night. I'm in bed by that time. These are just the cutest. EJ looks like BJ in the first one. Something about the mouth and eyes.

Mary Bess said...

Hey....I guess we now have "EJ, CJ, and BJ"...the cousins!!! what cuties!