Saturday, October 2, 2010

Me & Ezra
July 2010
I've been doing lots of editing catch-up this week and came across these pictures that I never shared from this summer. These are so very, very special to me. One, how sweet does my child look? Ok, I'm a little biased I know. Two, I'm actually in the pictures. Three, both of these locations are right by our house. We go to both of them all the time and have fun memories. Four, this was in the middle of summer. LOVE summer and this was a GREAT one! Five, I love how incredibly sweet Ezra is these days. We'll be in the middle of something or even just hanging out and he'll randomly look up at me and say "Mama, I love you." He says it with the biggest smile on his face. Melt my heart. :0)









A big thank you to Kristen of Anna Kristen Photography!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

These are adoraable of both of you. How cute are the jumping ones!? I just loved seeing you yesterday.

Mom said...

These photos make me want to tell you how happy I am that you are the mother of my amazing grandson. He is such a happy, loving child and I know that is because of the love he is receiving from you and Logan.
Nanna