Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of Ezra's favorite people in the world is Mo-Mo. Logan and I know him as Homero. He's the guy who cuts our yard. He also does quite a bit of work for our neighbor across the street so he is there several times a week and it's usually in the afternoon when we get home from school. I don't know what it is about Homero but Ezra loves him! I snapped these the other day when Ezra was shouting out "Mo-Mo, Mo-Mo, Mo-Mo" as he watched him from our front window. Yesterday Ezra and I went for a walk and Ezra fell asleep towards the end. As I lifted him out of the stroller he woke up and immediately starting pointing and saying "Mo-Mo." No, not "Mama" but "Mo-Mo" were the first words he spoke. I wonder if Mo-Mo even knows how much Ezra adores him. Funny little guy.



3 comments:

Francie said...

That's so cute. Does Mo-Mo know Ezra?

Jenny said...

Special memories for his baby book.

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Oh yes...Mo-Mo and Ezra know eachother. We try to go talk to him often. Ezra and Mo-Mo speak just about the same amount of english so I think that also helps their connection. :0)