Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The past two mornings when I've gone in to get Ezra out of his crib I've found him sitting up all on his own. He's gotten pretty good about pulling up on things so I guess it was just a matter of time before he would do it in his crib. Both mornings he was just sitting there talking to me like he was saying "Good Morning Mommy." He also started crawling this past weekend. It's more of crawl with one leg and pull the other one behind. And then he stops every few strides, sits back down, takes a look around, and then he's off again. He's such a happy little guy!



2 comments:

palouseygoosey said...

My heart is melting....oh that sweet boy!!!!

Mary Bess said...

These are great!!! Are you keeping track of his accomplishments somewhere? Congrats to Ezra on mastering the crawl! There's no stopping him now! (These shots kinda remind me of CCJ's shots back in the day!)