Monday, January 21, 2008

We're just about finished with our kitchen remodel so I thought I would share a few pics. I love it!!! The best Christmas present ever! Well, except maybe my engagement ring a few years ago. That was a pretty cool present too. My husband is good to me. :0)

These first shots are from the dining room looking into the kitchen. We knocked out the wall where the bar is now. Still looking for barstools so we hope to be able to sit at the bar soon. New counters, tile, and appliances. It's beautiful!




From the kitchen looking into the dining room....

Still working on the bathroom remodel but will post some pics when it's all done.

3 comments:

Mary Bess said...

Wow! What a huge difference! Doesn't if feel great?! I love a good makeover! Great job on your color selection in the kitchen....love the blue. And the crisp ivory cabinets and black granite really make it all look so sharp! Fabulous floors too. Bet it feels great to be in there! The room really feels like it has some weight now, ya know?!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

It does feel great in there! The best part is that one of us can be sitting in the dining room with Ezra and still be able to chat with the other one who's cooking dinner. And believe it or not I've cooked two dinners so far in this fabulous kitchen. Coming from a girl that hardly ever cooks I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself! Rachel Ray would be proud!

Grow with Griffin said...

WOW! Your new creation looks fantastic! Love the colors combinations and how open it looks! I bet you are loving it too! The appliances look great too! Love the brushed silver! Can't wait to see it in person!